Thinking of taking my Raptor to Mexico... Good or bad idea?
RaptorOwners.com is the premier Ford Raptor Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking of taking my Raptor to Mexico... Good or bad idea?

Member #

Thinking of taking my Raptor to Mexico... Good or bad idea?

I was thinking it would be a lot of fun to head down to Baja for a week and explore some back country. What do you guys think? Is this a bad idea? Is it safe down there these days? I haven't been down there in years, so I don't have a clue...

2. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Do it! I go to Mexico all the time for the SCORE races (Baja 500, 1000, etc) and feel just as safe there as I do in Phoenix. Your Raptor is the PERFECT Mexican pre runner to run some great sections of the Baja 1000 race course!

Member #
    I agree with desertbrawler. I haven't taken my Raptor down there yet, but I have taken my old Dodge down there countless times. It's the perfect element for your Raptor. Hell that's what it was designed for. Maybe we need to do a RaptorOwners.com meet and greet in Baja! Perhaps at Mike's Sky Ranch!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback guys. So where is "Mike's Sky Ranch" and when are we going? :D

7. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread