What dealer is making deals on Raptors?
RaptorOwners.com is the premier Ford Raptor Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What dealer is making deals on Raptors?

Member #

What dealer is making deals on Raptors?

The dealer I bought mine from (Future Ford in Sacramento) wanted $5,000 over MSRP. I laughed at them and had to negotiate for MSRP. Can't say I've ever had to do that before, but with the low production and high demand for these trucks, I'm curious what kind of deals there are to be had out there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I wouldn't expect much for a couple of years, I'll be watching the secondary market...
    Dan Fredrickson
    www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
    916.600.1945/916.509.2242

Your Fab Parts Source!

Member #
    I'd never pay MORE than MSRP for a new vehicle, I don't care how badass it is... MSRP is there for a reason. They are nice trucks, that's for sure.. The Ford Dealer I work inside of here (for a rental car company) had 6 raptors last week, and they are all gone now. They had $8000 markups on each one, and according to the sales manager, they got full price plus markup for each one sold.
    Scott

5. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I am the Finance Manager for a Ford dealer here in Wyoming and we want to sell trucks. If anyone is interested we are taking orders. I have sold three, not counting ours for a fair price. Hit me up if you are interested in one, we will definately not sell it over sticker.

Member #
    Awesome to hear some dealers just wanna sell trucks!

Member #
    I'd look to the hottest market for Raptors. Right now more Raptors are being sold in Las Vegas than any other market (according to one Ford dealer there). I bet they are competitive. But I'd give crzyxj a shot, I'm always about supporting "locals" on a forum.

Member #
    Thanks and like I stated earlier, We will sell one at a fair price. Bring me your best deal and we will see if I can match it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrocun View Post
    I'd look to the hottest market for Raptors. Right now more Raptors are being sold in Las Vegas than any other market (according to one Ford dealer there). I bet they are competitive. But I'd give crzyxj a shot, I'm always about supporting "locals" on a forum.
    I called Team Ford in Vegas and they said I would have to order one. I asked about their supposed "Best in the Desert" racing association good guy price and I never heard back from them.

Member #
    Lance, I am surprised they did not cut you a deal on your truck considering all the word of mouth advertising you could do for them here as well as P4X4. Damn shame dealers are so greedy!

Member #
    crzyxj - Do you have any Raptors in stock?

13. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread