BFG Baja T/A
RaptorOwners.com is the premier Ford Raptor Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BFG Baja T/A

Member #

BFG Baja T/A

Was thinking about picking up a set of 37" projects for daily driver use. Anyone used them on the pavement? What kind of mileage did you get out of them? Yeah they're expensive, but I have some "connections"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I know they don't last very long on a high power race truck, but I'd bet they would last pretty good on the pavement. They are a relatively hard compound so I don't see why not. Of course I don't believe they are DOT approved but who's checking?

Member #
    They do offer a DOT version they are awesome tires off road .But talking with a few guys who run them say they suck on the street and are even worse in the rain.They will develop flat spots when they sit and will take a few miles to round out

5. Remove Advertisements
    RaptorOwners.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread